“Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
We often get caught up in our day to day problems that we forget all the great little things in our day that make life wonderful and amusing. Here are the top small but happy everyday moments.
- Looking at old photos – Memories and photos that have a story always put a smile on my face.
- Singing out loud in your car to your favourite song. Don’t say you don’t do it.
- Hugs that last longer than a second. Indescribably, a tight embraces always gives you a sense of relief.
- A fresh warm sweater out of the dryer, especially on a cold day.
- Picking someone up from the airport is always very emotional and happy.
- Seeing a dog having the time of its life while its head is out the window. It’s always a nice reminder how simple life is when you see kids or animals enjoying the simplest pleasures.
- Finding change in your pocket.
- A relaxing candlelit bath is a time to reflect or let everything go.
- The cold side of the pillow.
To stay positive remember the little things that make you happy. Keep a jar where you can put in little notes of the small things that give you joy.
Until my next blog post,
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.